KIALOA Nehu Hybrid Double Bend Outrigger Paddle
Take The Bait
The Nehu, or Hawaiian Anchovy, was a bait fish used to catch Tuna in the days of hook and pole commercial fishing in Hawaii.
The lure of the Nehu is its thin, sleek blade. It enters the water with stealth and power that allows you to stay ahead of those big fish. Paddlers who move from team to solo paddling will appreciate the power of the Nehu.
- Grip: Wood Ergo-T
- Shaft Material: Triple laminated wood
- Shaft Shape: Oval, tapered
- Sweeping Double Bend: 11 degree
- Blade Material: Carbon skin, foam and wood core
- Surface Area: 111 sq in
- Blade Width: 9 5/16"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Total Paddle Weight: 17-19oz
We Also Recommend