KIALOA Foti Steering Paddle
The Foti is the standard for big water steering. When conditions are calm, you can still paddle efficiently, but when the going gets rough, you've got all the paddle you need to surf the big ones. Relax with confidence that this paddle will stick to the side of the canoe when you need it to.
- Hand shaped dark wood Ergo-T™ Grip
- Hand shaped Steering Single Bend Shaft
- Oval tapered wood
- Triple laminated for strength and durability
- Carbon/Epoxy with foam/wood core
- Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability
- Dihedral for maximum sticking to canoe when poking
- Rub strips protect your investment and increases sticking to the canoe
- Grip: Wood Ergo-T
- Shaft Material: Laminated wood
- Shaft Shape: Oval, tapered
- Single Bend: 5 degree
- Blade Material: Carbon skin, foam and wood core
- Surface Area: 145 sq in
- Blade Width: 9 5/8"
- Blade Length: 20 7/8"
- Total Paddle Weight: 25-26 oz.
We Also Recommend